As grateful as I am for my readers, I’m also very grateful for my sponsors. Thanks to their support, I’m able to pursue my passion for storytelling while contributing to oh-so-important Six Family Budget as well! This month I’m featuring eFamily. I hope you’ll take a few minutes to learn more about them, as well as enter a giveaway for a free year of eFamily for yourself! Would you like to see your brand featured on Just Like The Number? Visit my advertising page for more information.
The very reason I started Just Like The Number was to keep friends and family updated on our lives. We had just made a major move from Tennessee to Indiana. With a preschooler in the house and a baby on the way, I had lots of stories and photos I wanted to share. This was, like, a hundred years ago, when no one over the age of 21 was on Facebook and Instagram didn’t exist. I had two ways I could share our life with the people who cared: a mass email or a blog. I fell in love with blogging, of course, and the rest is history.
There are many people who feel completely comfortable sharing everything online as I do. I know my family loves seeing our pictures. However, not everyone wants their business on the web for everyone to see. Facebook and Instagram are wonderful tools in which you can share your photos while still selecting just who is privileged enough to see them. But what if the people you’d most love to share your photos with aren’t on social media? As am sure you’ve encountered, there are grandparents, aunts, uncle and friends who don’t use Facebook or other social media sharing sites for a variety of reasons. What a shame to leave them out of the loop!
eFamily can help you share your photographs and updates with the people you care about, while maintaining your privacy. Subscribing to eFamily allows you to:
- Maintain a personal, virtual scrapbook for your family and friends with a custom website name.
- Share photos, stories and videos with people you have invited to be members of your page.
- Create photo albums, with the ability to upload photos from your computer, Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, and Smugmug.
- Interact with family and friends by sharing and commenting on your favorite moments.
- Update family and friends with a Daily Family Digest.
- Store birthdays, emails, phone numbers and address all in one place.
- Mobile access your family’s private site via iPhone or Android app.
eFamily is great for:
- Families that want another way to share photos and updates without depending on social media sites like Facebook.
- Families that love the idea of blogging, but don’t want to deal with the hassles of design, domains, hosting and privacy issues.
- Families that want an interactive, easy and beautiful way to connect and share.
(Side note for my Hoosier readers: eFamily is based out of Fishers, Indiana. Fist pump for supporting local businesses!)
You can try eFamily for free for 30 days. If you like your experience, subscriptions are available for $5 a month or $50 a year. Better yet, why not enter the giveaway and win a year free for your family! Enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. Winner will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Thanks to eFamily for sponsoring both Just Like The Number as well as this giveaway.