1. If you’ve ever pondered what kind of body skinny jeans look good on? It’s that kind of body right there. Don’t believe anyone who tells you otherwise. I tried on a fancy red pair a few weeks ago and I’m still having horrible flashbacks.
2. It might be time to upgrade Eli’s Eli Manning jersey. I know crop tops are in and all …
3. Aren’t my kids getting big? I have a 5th grader and a kindergartner now and I’m not quite sure how that happened.
4. Elena’s going to spend five nights away from us at this place when she attends Girl Scout camp this summer. She’s excited, Eli’s jealous, and I’m trying really hard not to think about it too much.
5. This makes me want to whisk my family away to the kind of family resort they went to in Dirty Dancing. I want cabins and talent shows and more Patrick Swayze in our lives.
6. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
7. I’m not sure if this is a family photo or if it’s Eli’s first attempt at advertisement for his real estate business.
8. Minutes after I took this picture we had a very exciting and tense National Geographic moment involving a snake and a toad. I’m so glad we lived to tell about it.
9. I didn’t worry for one nanosecond that one of them might fall in and drown. Nobody ever really plays up this monumental milestone in parenting.
10. I love these kids so much it hurts.