Five things I'm loving right now:
1. Trader Joe's Gingerbread Coffee. I'm usually not a fan of flavored coffee, but I was feeling festive so I picked this up on a whim. Dee. Lish. Us. It has bits of ginger, cinnamon and cloves mixed in with the beans. I've gotten into the habit of making a cup or two in my french press in the afternoons. It's a nice little pick-me-up as the witching hour descends, and it seems more appropriate that whipping up a white Russian at 4 p.m.
2. These holiday dishtowels I picked up at Crate & Barrel the day after Christmas last year. I love the retro print. I picked up a couple of other fun decorations there last year for super cheap and promptly packed them away. It was like Christmas morning for me as I pulled them out of storage the other day, I had forgotten all about them.
3. One of my many pairs of SmartWool socks. I'm already pretty much over winter in Indiana, but I'll put up with it a bit more if it means more days of wearing these socks. They're warm, they're super-cushy and I think they're cute. Speaking of socks, I must have a sock fetish developing. A while back Mike's good friend Mike (owner of 2 Second Sole stores in Ohio), gave me a pair of these. I'd tell you I only wear them when I run, but I'd be lying. My feet are very happy these days.
4. Browsing around Simple Mom. I've only scratched at the surface of this blog and it's amazing. It's like funky girlfriend meets Dave Ramsey with a side of Flylady. I want this blogger to live next door and be my best friend.
5. My kids in their matching Christmas jammies. Another find from post-Christmas sales last year. I only have so much time left to dress them matchy-matchy. I must do it more often.
What are you loving right now? Do share!